terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

Much Love Monday...Barely!

Every day of the week I'm thinking I want to join much love monday, can't forget to join... However, I always do!! Forget, that is...Well, not this week, even though it's 00:48 I haven't gone to bed, so it's oficially Monday!! Besides, it's still Monday in a lot of places in this World of ours, so it counts!


I brought this picture back because it was our Mother's Day gift for my mom. I've kept it hidden for some months now, can't believe I managed to do that, I suck at keeping good secrets!

And now for the fun part, what am I loving today? Actually today was a really good day! I feel energised and strong, so I'm loving that of course!

I love my loved ones of course, my cats and the promise of what lies ahead :)

What are YOU loving today?

1 comentário:

  1. I love that you joined this week because that's how I found your lovely blog! :) What's funny is I kept thinking that too and this was my first Much Love Monday as well. Ha.
    My Blog

    ResponderEliminar