terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011

Finished! Woohoo!! Can I go again?? :D ::: Acabado Woohoo!!! Posso repetir??

Hello.
I've just realised I missed Much Love Monday...again! Grrrr...
I was just so determined to finish the quilt, I completely forgot.

As you can see by previous posts, all this baby was missing was the binding. I had originally decided to make a binding that had a lot of the fabrics used on the squares. However, with such a colorful backing I was afraid it wouldn't work. However, seing as I had no better idea, I went with the original plan and this was what I got:

Olá.
Acabei de me aperceber que perdi o Much Love Monday... novamente! Grrr...
Estava tão determinada em acabar esta colcha que me esqueci completamente.

Como poderão constatar nos posts anteriores, tudo o que faltava a esta colcha era o binding. Originalmente tinha decidido que ia fazê-lo com alguns dos tecidos que usei nos quadrados. Contudo com uma parte de trás tão colorida, tinha medo que não funcionasse. Contudo visto que não tinha ideia melhor, segui o plano original e este foi o resultado:



It was quite a thin binding, I was trying to play it a bit safe...well safer anyway!
We worked and worked until we were too tired to continue...

Ficou um binding bastanto fino, tentei jogar pelo seguro... bem, mais seguro pelo menos!
Trabalhámos e trabalhámos até ficarmos demasiado cansados para continuar...


... but we were able to finish it and we think it looked great! And Nico says it's really soft and cuddly :)

...mas conseguimo terminar e acho que ficou muito giro! E o Nico diz que é muito suave e confortável :)


I'll upload more photos of the finished project soon.

Vou colocar aqui mais fotos do resultado final brevemente.

3 comentários:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did! Your quilt is beautiful and I LOVE the binding!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thak you so much! Welcome Tracy, I'm so glad you liked it :)

    ResponderEliminar