segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Much Love Monday

Hello!

It's much love monday today and I actually remembered this time! Also, for the first time I'm having a hard time choosing between two photos, so I guess I'll just post them both!


That's right! I'm bringing out my murano glass collection! :D It's full of hearts and all sorts of shapes in translucid glass and it is an amazing sight on such a sunny bright day as today. Even Mushi agreed to model it!

Today I'm loving that I'm not just hopeful life knows where it is taking me, I'm actually sure of it! And that I am, at the same time, quite active in that process, does it make any sense? Last week was amazingly fullfiling, I really stepped out of my comfort zone on so many levels, so what's there not to love?

So tell us, what are YOU loving today?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário