terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Update on my most current WIP :: Actualização sobre o meu projecto actual

The squares have been sewn together, now I'm just getting myself ready to cut them all up again, I am so scared of messing up. Cutting fabric is not my forte...

Os quadrados jã estão cosidos, agora estou a preparar-me para os cortar novamente, tenho tanto receio de estragar algum. Cortar tecido não é o meu forte...
I think it's going to look so cute! I love that you can pretty much mix all sorts of fabrics in a quilt, all sorts of colors and it is still going to look great once you finish. The only rule I followed when sewing the squares together was not to sew two identical squares next to one another. Apart from that, there were no rules.

I'll try to proceed today, maybe tomorrow ;)

Vai ficar tão giro! Adoro que possamos misturar todo o tipo de tecidos num quilt, com todo o tipo de cores e o resultado final é sempre excelente. A única regra que segui foi não juntar tecidos semelhantes. Fora isso, não tenho mais nenhuma regra para este quilt.

Vou tentar prosseguir hoje, talvez amanha ;)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário