sábado, 5 de março de 2011

New Project: A brand new Quilt ::: Novo Projecto: Um novo Quilt

Hello again.

I was never very good at just standing around doing nothing, so I've been sewing a lot. I've made my first ever lounge pants with my favorite Amy Butler fabric and let me just tell you, I think I am MUCH bigger than I truly am, which is good, I guess...

but anyways, I've been thinking about this design I saw on a blog a couple of months ago, unfortunately I saved the picture, but now I have no idea where I got it from, so if you recognize this pattern or this photo, please tell me, it's driving me crazy!!!

Olá novamente.

Nunca fui muito boa a ficar parada sem fazer nada, por isso tenho cosido bastante. Fiz as minhas primeiras calças de pijama, com o meu tecido favorito da Amy Butler e deixem que vos diga que tenho a ideia de ser MUITO maior do que sou na realidade, o que são boas notícias, suponho...

Mas de qualquer das formas, tenho pensado neste design que vi num blog há uns meses atrás, infelizmente guardei a oto mas agora nem sei de onde a tirei, por isso se a reconhecerem, digam-me, estou a dar em doida!!!
This is what I'm trying to do. I don't have a pattern, I must say I'm not good at working with patterns, I like to get inspired by photos and then just do my version of it, sometimes, a must harder way than the pattern, but that's how I learn, I guess... It's gorgeous. My quilt will have larger squares, and it will also be a larger quilt.
These are the fabrics I'll be using:

Isto é o que estou a tentar fazer. Não tenho um molde, devo dizer que não sou muito boa a trabalhar com instruções, gosto de me inspirar nas fotos e depois fazer a minha própria versão, às vezes de uma maneira muito mais complicada, mas é assim que aprendo, suponho... é lindo. O meu quilt terá quadrados maiores e será maior no geral.
Estes são os tecidos que vou usar:


This is the layout:
Este é o layout:

This is meant to be a Spring/Summer-y quilt, I think the colors will work really great, but truly I don't really notice that until I'm sewing them together. We shall see....

Quero que este quilt seja estilo primavera/verão, penso que as cores funcionam lindamente, mas na realidade só reparo nessas coisas quando estou a cose-los. Veremos...

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário