terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

My first purchase on Etsy ::: a minha primeira compra no Etsy

I had been thinking of purchasing something on Etsy for quite some time now. There are such GREAT things over there!! But I was so afraid of portuguese customs, not reliable at all...

I was most in love with a necklace and just decided to go ahead with it. I bought one for myself, and one for my mother, supposedly for Mother's Day, but that's like, in May and I'm sooo bad at keeping this sort of secret...

I got them at Cathy's shop, called Designs by Cathy, and I've just got them today!

Tenho andado a pensar em comprar algo no Etsy há algum tempo. Têm tanta coisa incrível por lá!! Mas tinha medo da alfândega portuguesa, não são nada confiáveis...

Estava apaixonada por um fio e acabei mesmo por o comprar. Comprei um para mim e um para a minha mãe, supostamente para o Dia da Mãe, mas isso é em Maio e eu sou péssima a manter este tipo de segredo...

Comprei-os na loja da Cathy, chamada Designs by Cathy, e acabei de os receber!
This is mine, it says Mushi, Sandy and Nico and on top grateful. Yes, these are the names of my cats, but I really don't have children nor do I know if or when I'll ever have them, so my cats are the closest thing. Grateful is my favorite word and also I'm really grateful for them, they have changed my life completely.

Este é o meu, diz Mushi, Sandy e Nico e no topo diz grata. Sim, são os nomes dos meus gatos, mas não tenho filhos e não sei se ou quando os terei, portanto os meus gatos são o mais próximo que tenho. Grata é a minha palavra favorita e, para além disso, estou muito grata por os ter, eles mudaram a minha vida completamente.
This is my mother's necklace. It has some really cute hearts attached, as well as the same white pearl as mine. It has me and my sister's name and also our cats' names. hihihi

Hope she'll like it!

Este é o fio da minha mãe. Tem uns corações giros e a mesma pérola branca do meu. Tem o meu nome e o nome da minha irmã e dos meus gatos também.

Espero que ela goste!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário