quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

New Arrivals ::: Novas Chegadas

Hello!

Remember the fabrics I ordered that I was so excited about and then when they finally arrived, two of them were MIA and another one had been sent instead? Well the correct ones have just arrived :)

Olá!
Lembram-se dos tecidos que encomendei e que estava tão entusiasmada mas depois quando chegaram, dois deles não vieram e em vez deles mandaram outro diferente? Bem, os tecidos certos acabaram de chegar:)


Already I'm having very mixed feelings between wanting to make something with them and not wanting to cut them.
This makes a total of 6 bolts of fabric I've bought this year, so I hope this should keep my busy for some time, unless it sells out on Etsy and then I'll just have to buy more fabrics, how great would that be? :)
The Wall Flower from Amy Butler's Lotus collection is so precious!! And it costs more too!

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I would be very happy to live among fabric :)
These fabrics shoul be listed on my Etsy Shop shortly. I'm loving that I get to add a couple of things to the list everyday. Makes me happy to see I actually manage to find some time to do things I love, makes the burden a little less heavy.


Automaticamente fico no dilema de querer fazer alguma coisa com eles e não querer cortar o tecido.
Recebi neste momento 6 tecidos comprados este ano, espero que me mantenham entretida durante algum tempo, a não sr que se vendam todos no Etsy e aí terei que comprar mais tecido, seria fantástico! :)
O tecido Wall Floers da colecção Lotus da Amy Butler é lindo!! E mais caro!

Estou cada vez mais convencida que seria muito feliz a viver entre o tecido :)
Estes tecidos vão ser adicionados à minha loja no Etsy brevemente. Estou a adorar conseguir adicionar artigos diariamente. Fico muito feliz por ver que até consigo arranjar tempo para fazer as coisas que gosto, torna o fardo um pouco mais leve.

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário