quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

I've been busy! ::: Andei ocupada!

Yesterday I managed to complete another project, that is now proudly featured on my Etsy Shop, hoping to find its owner.
Actually, make that 2 projects, since it's a set of two pillow cases.

Ontem completei outro projecto, que já está orgulhosamente em exposição na minha Loja do Etsy, à espera de encontrar o seu dono.
Aliás, são dois projectos, um conjunto de 2 fronhas de almofada.


I've actually made these two more as an example, because in fact, people can make their own combos, like Mr. and Mr. or Mrs. and Mrs. Customers cans also choose the colors for each pillow case and they can also choose a different heart from the ones that lay at the bottom of the pillow, it's meant to be a completely personal, costumized item. 
Again, I apliquéd the lettering, and the heart.

I still think I have to work on the photos, but I do think it's getting better, I actually added some new photos to the already existing listing... Oh yeah...about that... I had an expensive lesson that taught me all about the edit button, which I had never noticed before (Thanks Mädchen!). Can you believe that before that I actually deleted and relisted the items I wanted to edit? There's 20cents I'll never get back! Heheheh.

Fiz estas duas mais como um exemplo, porque de facto, as pessoas podem fazer as suas próprias combinaçóes, como Mr. e Mr., Mrs e Mrs. Os clientes podem ainda escolher as cores das almofadas e podem até escolher um coração diferentes de entre os que estão no fundo da almofada, é suposto ser um artigo completamente pessoal e costumizado.

Acho que ainda tenho muito trabalho a fazer com as fotos, mas acho que estou a melhorar. entretanto adicionei algumas fotos novas aos artigos já listados. Ah sim, acerca disso... tive uma aprendizagem algo cara que me ensinou acerca do botão edit, que nunca tinha reparado antes (Obrigada Mädchen!). Acreditam que antes disso eu apagava e voltava a listar os artigos que queria editar?? Ali estão 20 cêntimos que nunca vou recuperar! Hehehehe


In the meantime I made a brand new banner for my shop, don't really know if I'll stick with it or if it's still a work in progress. Only time will tell.

Entretanto criei uma nova faixa para a minha loja, não sei se será a versão definitiva ou um trabalho ainda em desenvolvimento. Só o tempo dirá.


Overall, I've been meaning to make my Etsy Shop a bit more personal. I guess I felt really intimidated by it at first, but gradually, I'm making some changes.
I've come to the conclusion that I need to show who I am, to make the shop look like an extension of me, so that when you visit you get to know me a little bit better.
I think this banner did just that, as it gathered so many of my favorite things in the whole World!
As for the coloring... what can I say? I'm completely in love with the sepia look, I just hope I haven't overdone it.

What do you think?

No geral, tenho tentado tornar a minha Loja no Etsy um pouco mais pessoa. Inicialmente senti-me muito intimidada, mas gradualmente tenho vindo a fazer algumas mudanças.
Cheguei à conclusão que preciso de mostrar quem eu sou e tornar a minha loja numa extensão de mim, para que quando a visitam passem a conhecer-me um pouco melhor.
Acho que esta faixa faz exactamente isso, já que reúne tantas das minhas coisas favoritas!
Quanto às cores, que posso dizer? Adoro sépia, só espero não ter exagerado.

O que acham?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário