sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

Happy New Year!!

Hello.

The year that ends today was a very important year for me. There were some rough patches, but in life, that's how you learn.
I am a true believer that all things happen for your benefit, regardless of how much it hurts or that we are unable to understand that at the moment. My life has proven me right.

This year I learned to enjoy every second, to enjoy the simple yet most beautiful things in life like the way my cat wakes me up during the night just to lick my nose and snuggle. Or the way the sky looks when it's bright blue with really white perfect clouds. We truly don't need that much in life to be happy and happiness most certainly doesn't come from material goods.
Also I've started sewing this year. And doing patchwork, and quilting. And goten addicted to fabric and thread and all things related. It's beena while since I have been this hooked on something!

I am on the verge of a bridge, career-wise. I cannot see what lies ahead, I do know I am about to end a very important and meaningful stage of my life, and I have no choice but to move on. I am trying my best to be positive and determined to take this as an opportunity to find out what would truly make me happy, not just content or secure, but happy, fulfilled, glad to wake up every morning kind of satisfaction. But it is also very frightening, I don't like change and I don't like the unknown. But also exciting to have the freedom to make that choice, to take that step, to just do it and don't give up until I've found it. These are not easy times, but I am sure they will be crucial to my journey.

2011 will be a very important year and I'm hoping once again that my life will show me the right path. I also hope to be healthy and in peace with myself. I wish to be surrounded by loved ones and people who bring out the best in me.
I wish this to everybody in my life who I love and cherish. I wish this to you as well as your families and all your loved ones.

I wish all animals are safe, loved and protected, as all life should, as their little inocent loving loyal souls deserve. Enough with taking advantage of the weakest, they are weakest because they trust, love and dedicate their lives to us. Our kind had not been deserving of their faith in us.

The World needs a bit of peace, happiness and respect. Hopefully 2011 will be the year.

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário