quinta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2010

For those of you who've been reading what I have to say for some time, the first thing I have to say is THANK YOU! You motivate me daily to move forward and improve so I can show you better things.
You may also remember this little predicament I've been having.

Well, it's been a month now, so I decided to contact the company that sold me the sewing machine (which I'm absolutely in love with btw) and find out what solutions they have for me.
I got a reply today and for starters, turns out my sewing machine truly is one of a kind. They can't explain why the hole is on the wrong side, nor have they seen this before, nor can they find a matching table.
So the proposed solution would be to take my machine back and carve a hole on the proper side. My thoughts reading this were unmentionable in a decent blog. There is no way they are opening holes on my machine! And I most certainly will not part from it for such a long time, seeing as I bought the machine from a British site and I live in Lisbon, so imagine how long it would take to send it back, have it fixed and get it back. No way!!

So I think I'll just forget about the whole thing, the table was an offer and If they can open holes on my machine, I can break the pin on the table so it will fit the machine properly...

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário