terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

The Hexies are back!

Since they were such a hit with one my previous quilt, I decided to incorporate some hexie action into this quilt as well. More on that later.

I must apologise for the bad quality of the latest photos I've been posting. However I can only find time to take photos at night and I seem to have misplaced the battery charger for my camera and so I've been taking pictures with my mobile in order to keep you up to speed, hence the bad quality / lighting of my latest developments.

Also, I'd like to share with you what has become a usual scene from my evenings. As the cold nights become colder, particularly where I live (well, not that cold, it doesn't snow or anything, but we are used to warm weather), there always seems to be a cat under a quilt or on top of it and most times I only notice it as they tend to leave some part sticking out. In this case Nico is sleeping, under the quilt I'm sewing, streched across my lap with his little white mittens sticking out.
Mushi seems to prefer the batting pile lately. She looks like she's sleeping on a cloud. It's just hard taking her picture while she's sleeping because as soon as I come close she'll want to see what I'm doing...

It's great to see they love my new hobbie/obssession as much as I do and take part in their own little ways :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário