domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010

Tracking my precious...

So today I decided to use the tracking thingy they sent me when I placed my order for the new sewing machine. And out of all the places I expected it to be, resting confortably through the weekend, I did not expect it to be in Germany!!! Aschaffenburg to be more precise.

And now I'm curious. Why does my sewing machine needed to travel to Germany? It left Oswestry & Wrexham, UK,  on the 28th, the day I placed the order. And now it's gone to Germany? Oh, I wish I was a sewing machine... I hope she's taking pictures!

2 comentários:

  1. realmente é um bocado estranho, ate parece que nao ha voos directos do UK pra cá... é muito viajada essa menina! eheh

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dizem-me que na alemanha estão os centros de distribuição de algumas transportadoras e que as coisas da Amazon também costumam passar por lá. Mas confesso que a invejo, adorava andar por aí a viajar :)

    ResponderEliminar