segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

A lovely Sandwich [Blogtoberfest Day 4]

So yesterday I still managed to make a lovely Christmas Twinkle sandwich :) Also, I'm in love with this Ikea fabric, so much so I've decided to do the backing of all of the projects in this fabric. Also I think it look great just as it is, I had thought of maybe adding something to it, but now I just can't!
For the first time I'll be trying this batting It's not as natural as the one I'm used to, but also it's much thicker and warmer, I swear my feet were burning just by standing on it! I still have no idea how I'll bind this... In my mind I see it perfectly finished, I just haven't been able to find the equivalent in reality ;)

The very first on ready for trimming and quilting
 How soft and comfy does it look? :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário