sexta-feira, 23 de julho de 2010

My third project

So even though my second project is not finished yet, i decided to start something I could easily do at night when I can't use the sewing machine. However, being as much fun as this is, it has actually taken over my free time.
I am ADDICTED to Hexagons!!!!

I found this amazing page called Texas Freckles it has inspired me to just go ahead and do this. This time I DID use templates, though it sucks that I can't just buy them like Melanie did and have to actually make them.

I've just started yesterday, so I'm still making them, don't know if I have enough different fabrics yet, I guess I'll just have to see as I go along... here is my work so far.

This was the result for yesterday's work.
And my second day's result. Now it's well passed my bed time. I shall continue tomorrow! Sleep tight cyberspace!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário