segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2012

Much Love Monday

Source
Hello!
I'm about one hour away from being too late for Much Love Monday, but there is still time!!

And this is actually an important Much Love Monday, the last Much Love Monday as a 30-year-old girl. By Wednesday I'll be 31 and it's been a pretty great year, an important year. And I love that.

I've spent the first few decades of my life wanting to grow up, to get to wherever I wanted to get quickly and then I got there and, firstly, it was nothing like I imagined it to be and secondly, turns now nothing I thought I wanted made me happy.
So I guess, in that aspect, I was a really late bloomer and it took me 30 years to finally take the time to figure out, not only who I am but also what I want and the results have been amazing. So I'm loving that as well!!

Deep stuff today! Heheheh.

So tell me, what are you loving today??

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário