segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2012

Much Love Monday

Source
Hello!

Time for a brand new Much Love Monday.
Today is being a bit of an odd day. For starters I got up really early, which is really unusual for me. I thought I had to take my car to be repaired as yesterday it decided that the stop lights should be on all the time and it's not the first time it's happened either. I don't know what is it with me and cars, they always seem to have electrical problems. Anyway, apparently the car got all better on its own!

Also, today is Father's Day in Portugal, so it is a special day! A very special Must Love Monday!

I'm loving a lot of things today. The anticipation of vacations, as the 2nd term is ending next Friday and I'll be getting two whole weeks off!
I'm loving that I've ended all my big projects and that allows me to create again. When I am in a middle of a big project I may think of what I'll do next, but my mind is filled with that project. But once it ends, my mind is my own again and the sky is the limit!
I haven't had that kind of mind freedom in a while and it feels great! In time for Spring too! :D
What's not to love??

So tell me, what are you loving today?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário