quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

Final Chapters :: Capítulos finais

Hello!

As usual, once I got back on the horse, I couldn't really get off it! Yesterday I sandwiched the quilt and quilted it. I also made the binding.
Some steps were easier than others, as usual my cats wanted to inspect the quilting...

Olá!

Como normal, assim que subo para o cavalo, depois não consigo descer! Onde terminei a minha sandwich e o quilting. Também fiz o binding para aplicar no dia seguinte.
Alguns passos foram mais fáceis que outros, como é normal, os meus gatos quiseram inspecionar...




Today, all that was left to do was to bind the quilt. Now I'll wash it so it will be ready to be used, all crinkly and cosy.

Hoje, tudo o que faltou foi coser o binding. Agora falta lavar para ficar pronta a ser usada.



Et voilá!

1 comentário:

  1. This quilt is gorgeous, what a great job you did! Your friend and her baby will live it!

    ResponderEliminar