segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Much Love Monday

Well... I'm NOT loving the rain and the crappy weather, I'll tell you that! Bipolar weather even! Throughout the day we're seeing rain then sunny hot weather than back to cloudy and chilly. make up your freakin mind!!!

Ok, now that we're over with that, let's get back to the subject at hand: Much Love Monday.
I love, love, love this picture!
Source
How cute is this? And, on that note, I'm LOVING this little video, you've probably seen it, it's such a big worldwide hit! I've watched it a couple dozen times. This is what love is all about!

so tell me, what are YOU loving today?

1 comentário:

  1. This little video is way to cute! Have seen it before and reminds me of when our kittens where small. Today I am loving the sunshine!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    P.S. If you want to check out my Much Love Monday it's over this way: http://www.thehouseofhearts.com/2011/05/much-love-monday-2/

    ResponderEliminar