sábado, 14 de maio de 2011

The Bilingual factor ::: O Factor Bilingue

I've been meaning to mention that I know I've neglected the portuguese speaking readers, I'm so sorry for that. As you know it's been a hard couple of, well, months actually and somedays blogging was hard for me.
Surprisingly the portuguese text was actually much harder for me than the english, since all the texts I think about usually come to me in english, so I'm really translating to portuguese instead of the other way around, even though I'm portuguese.

Anyway, I just wanted to say sorry and that I'm going to try and bring it back starting with this post.
Overall, I'd just like to thank all of you, mt e-friends from across the Globe. The Internet really is an amazing thing!

Tenho andado para mencionar que sei que negligenciei os leitores portugueses. Lamento imenso. Como sabem, têm sido uns meses complicados e por vezes escrever no blog tem sido difícil para mim.
Surpreendentemente o texto em portguês é muito mais difícil para mim do que o inglês, isto porque quando penso nos textos e os crio são em inglês, logo tenho que traduzir do inglês para o português, apesar de eu ser portuguesa.


De qualquer das formas, queria apenas pedir desculpa e dizer que vou tentar e recomeçar, começando com este post. No geral, queria apenas agradecer-vos, os meus amigos virtuais um pouco por todo o Globo. A Internet é mesmo uma coisa incrível!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário