sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

They like me! They really like me!!

Hello!

It's been a hard week and it kills me to have to choose between blogging or sewing, such is the crazy schedule I've been on. Working 7 days a week is really taking it's toll.
Anyway, just thought I'd pop by to share with you two more treasuries that feature my SandyOwn pieces amongst other incredible ones.
This one is food-theemed and was picked by the amazing LousisestArt. I've discovered I will love anything featuring fried eggs, they are just so cute!! Amazing pictures in general.

This one is, as you can see, all loved up :) I love it! MamiMadeIt, thank you!
I particularly love that they always pick different items. Apart from the bunting, each treasury has a different SandyOwn item. I love it!

And speaking of said bunting, I actually needed a Valentine's decoration for the shop (the shop I own in Lisbon, the gift shop), and so I replicated the bunting and it looks something like this. Truly, this picture was taken like a minute ago, it's practically live footage ;)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário