segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

Much Love Monday

It's that time of the week again. A time when you get to stop and think about what you love in your life. And this week is particularly special one for me. It's Much Love Monday.
Today begins the final week for my store. After the 28th it will be closed forever and since I don't know if on the 28th I will still be here or already closed, I think a little tribute is in order.

Today I love my shop.
I love how much it's made me grow and turn into this person I am today. I am also very proud of it.
I love its little special details that are known only to me.
I love that people love it.
I love hearing people comment how cute the shop is and how much they love it.
I love the fishes.
I loved picking out the stock from all the cute glitzy catalogues.
I loved going to all of the gift fairs abroad, those were truly the best of times.
I loved the extreme makeovers I did when I was fed up with the general look of the shop. I would just take it all down and get it all displayed diferently.
I love being a part of it and how much it has become a part of me.

And even though I love the possibilities that lie ahead and how a whole new chapter of my life is about to begin, I will miss it very much.

I also love my family and my kittens and all the friends than keep me going. All of you show me what my life is really about and how lucky I am!

What are you loving today?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário