quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

A bit disheartened

Hello.

For days, I've been thinking of joining The Great SMS Pillow Contest at Sew Mama Sew so yesterday I decided to start working on it, since the deadline is the 23rd. It will be the first time I participate in a sewing contest and I think it will be fun!


And, for the first time since I've started sewing, it all just went terribly wrong! Worst of all, I can't even say why, I didn't even do that much, it just didn't look good at all!

Then, I decided to quit that project and just advance on the baby quilt I've been making... well... it just went even worse!! I'm not even sure I'll finish that one!

So it was kind of a crappy day for me, sewing wise...
I've decided to take it all in as a learning experience, but since I'm still not sure what went wrong, I'm having a hard time getting to the knowledge I'm supposed to aprehend from this... Is all just a confidence slump or bad decision making??

Has it ever happened to you?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário