segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

Much Love Monday

A tiny detail from the Mrs Pillow

Hello everybody. It's time for Much Love Monday! Let's see what I'm loving today...
I love that once a week I get to pause and think of how many things I love about my life and how it's actually pretty great.

I love having time for all my loved ones, it's been a great and loving weekend thanks to YOU.

I love my cats, as usual. They just keep surprising me and teaching me new things everyday.

I love my blog and how it has allowed me to meet so many great people while, at the same time, keeps me motivated enough to work through my creative thoughts and make them realities just so I can share them with the Universe.

I guess I'm just in a really loving mood today ;)

2 comentários:

  1. Awwww so lovely to hear that you are in a good mood and feeling positive about things. Blogging is great isn't it? I have got out of the habit a bit lately as I have moved house but I am now back and exciting to get into things again - like Much Love Monday

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, it's amazing, I really don't know how people lived without internet of blogging, it just allows you to do so much and to get to know totally diferent realities, and yet find common ground. I love it, it's my therapy really ;)
    And once you get in the routine to write daily, it becomes quite addictive :)

    ResponderEliminar