quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010

There aren't enough hours in the day...

Which is a shame, because I could really use them!
Progress has been too slow on my current projects, I feel like I'm taking baby steps when I needed to take giant ones...
Yesterday the binding continued, and Nico managed to sandwich the last quilt.
Sandy's little helper


Also yesterday I got an early Christmas present! Fabric! Yay! :) Also a couple more items, because fabric can sometimes feel very lonely...
I've been meaning to get these purse straps for a while now, so now I have them, just don't really know what I'll do with them, but I'm not worried! I got a couple of cottons and an Amy Butler flannel that winked at me the last time I was there.

Also, the store decided to give me Christmas gifts of their own. Thank you Dot Quilts!

So for today, some quilting and binding are in order. This will be the binding...I think... I'm still not sure, but it will give it character... I'll let you know how it goes!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário