quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

Finished Quilt: Christmas Twinkle number 5!




Here it is, the fifth completed quilt from the Christmas Twinkle Colection. It was the first one that I machined quilted with my amazing new sewing machine. Using my 1/4 foot meant the squares were a bit bigger than usual, which meant this is one of the larger quilts from the series.
Some hexie action in the back was necessary, as you know. This is the first quilt I've bound with a pattern fabric and I love it!
This is also the last quilt from the series with this fabric as the backing. Can't wait to try the new one.

So 5 down, 2 to go with less than a month until Christmas and a really hectic working schedule. I'll either make it or break it and I'll most probably be sleeping before midnight on the 24th once everything is done. Wish me luck and speed! ;)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário