segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Finished Quilt: Christmas Twinkle number 7! Do you Remember...

This quilt?

I was never really sure of how it turned out, it is very different from what I've been doing and I liked the colors, I just didn't think it was me.

Well, since I got a little extra time this weekend, and I couldn't get it out of my head, I just had to do something about it...
So I took a little bit of this:


And this is the final result. It just needs some pressing, which I couldn't bring myself to do as it wasl really late and I was ready for bed. It makes much more of a difference face to face, I assure you. It makes this quilt more youthfull and cheerfull, perfect for a Christmas present!
The fabrics were Ikea and Kate Spain 12 Days of Christmas. I quilted it with simple lines on the white fabric. It's one of the larger lap quilts, but it is intended for a family, so hopefully they will all fit! :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário