segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Christmas is THIS WEEK!!

Hello.

I am sorry I've been absent, but it turns out I'm not very good at sew and tell, I'll either sew or tell. So these last few days I've been sewing (and cooking) and now I'm telling!

Dont' really know where to start, except to say this is the outcome:
All they need now is the final touch and gifr wraping and they are ready for Christmas!

Now, for a side note on the quality of my pictures. I know most of them make you wonder if I live in a dark cave. The thing is, usually I finish the projects at night. And on the next day, I don't return home until the sun is gone. Also, the living room, where I sew, has a closed balcony with double glass tinted windows, because of the heat in the summer, which makes it really dark in the winter, so there's not much I can do about it. I could, of course, photograph it in other parts of the house, but again, it's usually night so it won't improve that much. Plus on the other rooms there is no wall paper, so it's not as nice.

As for photographing outside, well, I live in an apartment, in a very urban setting. I do have a smallish garden, well, more of a children's playground close, but I figure it would just look plain weird to take my quilts out there and start shooting away... I'll have to think of a way to solve this problem.

And now, to talk specifics.

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário