segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

The Complete Christmas Twinkle Collection

Here it is, the Complete Collection.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. hehehe. It saw me free motion quilting for the first time, and it saw me outgrow my first ever sewing machine and learning how to work with the intimidating new one. It saw a whole lot of fabric and batting purchases. It saw a lot of stress and a lot of hapiness, a lot of frustration and breakthroughs. It saw Autumn and Winter. Four of them are already delivered, four of them to go till Christmas.
Neither of them are perfect by any means, neither of them is as I wished it was. But I know that I'll love them even more when I get there.

Next one will be even better.
Now, if I could only learn to quilt to mke the back look as good as the front... My newest New Year's Eve resolution I guess!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário