terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

Third Christmas Twinkle Collection Mini Quilt [Blogtoberfest Day26]

Finnaly a quilt I can speak of and show you properly! :)
It's the third from the Collection I'm making for friends and family this Christmas Season (which for me has kind of already started, since I'm gifting them to people whose birthdays are around this time). The first is already delivered, the second one I can't really get into it except to say it's finished and looking very cute and this is the third. The third is for a friend of mine (and her cat).

I already have some of the fabrics I'm going to use for this collection cut, so it was just a matter of choosing the right ones for her :)

A touch of Amy Butler :)













So basically I used Amy Butler (don't I always??) combined with some Moda and a couple more cottons.

My mini sewing machine doing it's magic :)
I was actually surprised I managed to get so many things done today. I finished the top in about one hour I think, but granted, this is a rather easy top to assemble. It's just that usually I get my attention pulled to so many different directions I tend to take longer to get things done :)

And voilá!

top pressed and finished awaiting the next steps



0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário