quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Cravings [Blogtoberfest Day 27]

Hello!

I hope you like the changes I've made to the place. I needed a fresh outlook.
What I also need is to buy fabric. It's been way too long I've bought anything new and spending my days looking at amazing projects and fabric cabinets from all of the other very talented bloggers I follow isn't helping!
But I am about to invest in a new sewing machine and truth be told I already have fabrics for the next 5 projects I have linned up, so I don't really need fabric, but I really REALLY want it... To hold new fabric in my hands, to imagine the possibilities, it's just all too much, particularly knowing I wont be buying new fabric until December at least. It's just too cruel!

2 comentários:

  1. ahaha i'm having a different kind of cravings these days... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOL...I think new fabric is inspiring! I do not buy fabric, but use fabric from other people or from clothes. Well...sometimes I have to buy a white or muslin to go with all the scraps!

    ResponderEliminar