sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Home makeover extreme edition [Blogtoberfest day 1]

Well, at least for me it really feels like it... We've been redoing my mother's bedroom it was really dated and also from the time my parents were married, so I figured it was a really good idea to completely change it. Little did I know that I would be doing most the work, particularly the furniture assembly (Love you Mr. Ikea!). Couldn't really take pictures of the process and now it's too dark and we haven't installed the lighting yet. So I'll just leave you with the description. Light grey walls, white ceilling, we painted the existing cabinet dark grey to match this dresser we bought. Bed and night table are all white. Pictures of the after soon :)
Oh yes! Also bought fabrics. Very wicked of Mr. Ikea to sell fabrics also... Wish I could live at Ikea....




2 comentários: