domingo, 25 de julho de 2010

Wasting precious time...

So today I got out of work at 4p.m. and came straight home for lunch. I've been really stressing about possible fabrics for my hexagons so I decided to check out a few stores in search for charm packs or fat quarter packs. It was a total waste of time... I've been trying to find a store that sold them that was cheaper than the only one I know around here, but it was no use. So tomorrow I'll try to stop by and get my fabric fix, hopefully it will solve my problem...

Today I reached 60 hexagons, still a lot of hexagons left I expect to make at least 500 for starters and then, depending on what I decide to do with them, do more
Had a great company for my work tonight. She just loved them a little bit too much...
So wish me luck! May tomorow be more productive than today :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário