segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2014

My weekend project :)

Hello.

So my mission this weekend was to refurbish four chairs for my sister. She just moved and now has a much colorful room than the one these chairs lived in. 

On a sunny Saturday we went and purchased the fabrics and then it was up to me. It was quite a simple and easy project, the only thing hard for me was taking all of the former staples off, my fingers kept scratching the board and I ended up hurting them. 
The second hardest task was using the manual stapler to attach the new fabric, I will definitely be looking into electric staplers if I ever decide to do this again :)

But other than that, I think it worked out great and felt very gratifying to do this simple project instead of having to hire someone to do it :)




0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário