terça-feira, 4 de março de 2014

I missed vinyl...

Hello.

This week I'm working full speed. And one of my request was for vinyl. I love working with my Silhouette Cameo, but vinyl projects are specially rewarding. 
The possibilities are endless and you can easily envision the finished project as soon as the blade starts to cut through the material.

Jane Austen quotes are particularly famous around here. And it got me thinking about making a new vinyl for my brand new bedroom. I just need to pick a place where my cat Julieta can't reach, because she is not a fan of vinyl and tears it up whenever she gets the chance. :)

And the little paws, of course. I have four vinyl paws on my car window, one for each pet. These paws are actually for three different orders, one of them for a rescued pet's shelter, so it is extra special :)



0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário