quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2012

{Blogtoberfest Day17} Here it is! Well, part of it :)

Here it is, finally  the Christmas table cloth (towel??) a bit more on the traditional side than I had anticipated, I have to say I am still not sure this is me.
I have been thinking of this project ever since I started working with the sewing machine, for two years now. I can say I've even bought several fabrics with this particular project in mind, but every single time I looked and the fabrics I chose and loved, they all looked rather "quilty" to me. And I was very much afraid of making a quilt for the Christmas table.
This fabric I love as well, particularly the lighter one I chose as base, it is both traditional and modern at the same time.

This is the center, it is a huge table cloth (really is it a table cloth or a towel??), bigger than most quilts I make. So there you have it :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário