quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2012

{Blogtoberfest Day 3} Souvenirs from Paris :)



My sister went to Paris and all I got... heheh I'm kidding. She did went to Paris but brought me some very cute and cool gifts.For starters, this beautiful Japanese tape! I had never seen it in person heheh

Also, this Chat Noir book marker and this so very cute and lovely notebook for sewing projects. Not sure how I'll ever be able to use it as I like it so much as is, on the other hand it would be such a shame not to use it!

Thoughtful sister, right? :D I think so!

2 comentários:

  1. Your sister went to France and bought you Japanese tape? Funny :)
    I love the notebook too. Lucky you! Congratulations on making your 3rd post for Blogtoberfest. I still have to do my third one so I'm off...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hehe. Exactly! :)
    I try to post early before I start my day, because if I wait, I get caught up and that's how I failed before :) Good luck!:)

    ResponderEliminar