terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

The perfect remedy

For some time now I've felt out of tune with the crafting world.
And it was not good for me at all, for it was the crafting world that allowed me to discover who I was and what I was meant to do. I changed my whole freakin life over it, how could I have turned my back?

I can't even tell you how long it's been since the last time I've sat reading my favorite craft blogs, but I can tell you it's been well over a year, which is incredible to me!
I miss it, I need it and today, I've done it!

Needless to say I am nowhere near finishing it, but something in me is already waking up. Truth is I've been too focused on orders and selling and thinking what the buyers will want, while totally forgetting what it is I want and need to keep it up.

I have so many dreamy projects tucked away safely in a drawer waiting for me to keep up with all the orders. My blog, have you looked at my blog lately? I certainly haven't, I come here, I share, I move on. And it shows!

So hopefully I'm back for good and won't get sucked in again. Thank you, all of you to take time out of your lives to keep your blogs, to nurture them and, in return, nurture me. The least I can do is pay it foward :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário