segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

Much Love Monday...still


Even though Much Love Monday is no more, I still try every Monday to stop and think about all the thing I'm thankful about.
However it's made me wonder how sometimes things just come to an end and if I will ever come to the conclusion that this blog must end.

I have been, for some time now, at lost for words, most of the time I truly can't think of anything meaningful enough to say. I do enjoy showing you all of the things I create and the progresses I've made. Unfortunately, I don't share as often as I should or as I wish I would.

But once I think of it, I realize I'm not near ready to give up on this blog, but I really should think about giving it a bit more TLC.
Truth is, I'm thankful for this blog, starting it has really changed my life which was, if you remember, kind of the whole point!
I love it and I love all it allows me to do. I love how it showed me a whole new side of me and that other people love it too.
I love that just because of this blog, I'm a part of such a wonderful, creative, worldwide community that has taught me so much!

Also, it allows me to speak to you! Sitting across your computer, taking the time to read these words, I love that too :)

So I guess that's what I'm loving today :)
Thanks for "listening"!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário