segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2012

Going a different direction.

Hello.

I know, I know, It's been a while.

I've been busy, then away, but now I'm back and wanted to show you one of my latest collections. One that I've just delivered to a shop for selling hehe. Big move for me, very stressful :)

In truth, I've been thinking about this sort of thing for a while, and tried out a couple of other alternatives, but none has pleased me as much as this model. And yet, it is still the beginning!

Here they are, SandyOwn's animal beds.







They are all quilted (of course) and bated, and all covers come off for washing. I've made these first 5 to see how it goes, hopefully I'll be exploring this item a lot more in the future, so wish me luck! :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário