segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

Much Love Monday

My Much Love Mondays are becoming more and more culinary! :)
It also makes me want to eat, but that is an entirely different story!

I have a lot to love today! Loved my Birthday, it was so much fun! The most fun I've had in birthdays, actually!

Also, I'm loving that I'm starting yoga properly tomorrow, can't wait for it! It's been so long since I even meditated, I'm needing some yoga time. I'd really like to stick to in, instead of giving up after a couple of classes. I worry because it's an early class and I'm kind of lazy, but hopefully my body will realize how good it is for us both and keep going.

Finally, I'm loving the look of this chocolate cake! Yummi!
So tell me, what are you loving today?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário