domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

New Year, new pattern...

Hello!

I can't tell you how excited I am! It's been ages since I've tried new patterns, which is so typical of me: to discover something new I love to do and do it over and over again.

2011 was all about two patterns, so now it's time to introduce a new one. My amazing best friend Carla gave me Cath Kidston's Patch! book and I've been drooling over it for some time now (since Christmas, when I got it). There are some amazing projects, a lot of them on my to do list, but turns out I have an order for a beadspread for a family member, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to try the Star Throw pattern.


Isn't it lovely? It's for a Summer house, no less, so I think it will look perfect :)
I've made some changes, as I've decided to mix other fabrics, as I usually do. Also, I've been asked to add a specific fabric that matches the bedroom curtains, so it is an added chalenge.

This is what I've got so far:

I can already predict it will be hard work, as all the stars are appliquéed, something I've never tried to do on such a large project, but I figure the end result will be amazing :)

Stay tuned ;)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário