domingo, 9 de outubro de 2011

Hello again!

I was so shocked to realise it's been almost two months since my last post!! Time flies when you're super busy and with no  proper computer, I supose...
Sadly, I've missed the first 8 days of Blogtoberfest, but I think I'll still join in  on  the fun.

How has everybody been? Over here it's been Ikea, teaching duties and some quilting, though not nearly as much as I wished. I have some orders but I have been extremely slow to get things done. Also I wish I could sew into the night, but living in an apartment with very little sound blocking makes it very hard to do so, I'd have to use the slowest speed and that takes me ages!!


Here is my current project, I've been making this sofa cover for a great friend of mine who has just moved to a new home. Now, all I need is time to finish it :)

And here we have Julieta sleeping peacefully. She looks so calm and well behaved when she sleeps :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário