sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

Next Step.

Hello.

I must admit that when I saw the first recatangles I had done for this quilt, I liked them so much part of me considered to just leave it like that and change the project.
However, another part of me, a slightly bolder and maybe less inteligent part, decided to keep going.

I already have all the squares and they look great, it's been such a fun quilt to make! I tried to photograph them to the best of my abilities, but, as some of you know, I have really anoying cats (still love them to death though), who seem to be able to sense or smell when fabric is being lined up, or sometimes when fabric so much as touches the floor... Also, I somehow managed to misplace my camera, so mobile had to do. This was the result of my photographic documentation of this step...


She kept guard for about two hours before I decided to give up..
Now to unite the blocks into one big happy colorfull family! I promise better pictures of the final result :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário