domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

The "Client" knows best

Hello!

I've shown you the first version of the Summer Quilt I've been making for my sister and her boyfriend.
Ater I've shown it to the "client", she was quite sold and was looking for something a bit more light and girly (sorry sister's boyfriend).
Also, this fabric is really heavy and thready and started to unravel, so I decided to just take it all apart and start all over. This time I serged both ends together before sewing and it worked like a charm.

This is the final version of the not-so-retro-anymore Summer Quilt.
It is all Summer, but not quite as strong or unique as the first one, but I do like it.

The dark fabrics kind of blended into the other more cheerful fabrics and the pinks (again, sorry sister's boyfriend!) The greens and the baby blues stand out.

What do you think?

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário