quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Finished Quilt: Ikea Baby Girl Quilt

Hello.

I can now show you the finished result of my baby girl Quilt. It's about 40"x40" and really colorful. Here it is:

Olá.
Já vos posso mostrar o resultado final. Tem cerca de 40"x40" e é muito colorida. Aqui está:



I kept the quilting pretty simple, just groups of 5 straightish lines, tha spacing between groups being completely random, I just went with what felt better and I think it turned out great.

Mantive o quilting muito simples, apenas grupos de 5 linhas mais ou menos rectas e o espaçamento entre os grupos de linhas é completamente aleatório. Simplesmente fiz o que me pareceu melhor e acho que ficou óptimo!

For the binding I used Jeanean Morrison fabric, and even though you can see it better from the back than from the front, I think it's that perfect special touch for this quilt. Overall I'm quite happy! Hope you like it too.

I will be listing it soon on Etsy soon.

Para o binding (Francamente não sei como traduzir) usei tecido da Jenean Morrison, e apesar de ser mais vistoso na parte de trás que visto de rente, acho que é o toque final ideal para este quilt. No geral estou bastante satisfeita. Espero que também gostem.

Vou listá-la no Etsy brevemente.

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário