segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

Much Love Monday


Can you believe that it's Monday again? Time does fly when you're having fun. I love many things today. After a very stressfull weekend, I love that I feel positive and hopefull. I particularly love this weekly reminder of feeling gratefull and loving your life from across the globe. Thank you  Anna, from Much Love ;)

I love that I'm almost off work so I can go home and see my cats, which I love, and do all sorts of fun, non work-related stuff.
I love that I'm excited for the new adventures ahead.
I love that I feel confident and gratefull for my life, even for the stressfull bits.
I love that friends have made me feel this way after a bit of a rough patch. I particularly love that this boost came from a friendship I no longer counted on.

I'm all greatefull and loved up today. How are you? :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário