sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Finished Quilt

So here are the photos of the finished quilt. Unfortunately, it looks kind of crooked, I think it has to do with the qulting, because it pulls at the seams and it is kind of zig zag looking which makes it look not only uneven but larger at the top... Now that I think of it, it also may have a lot to do with my poor photographic skills...

It really does look better in person, I promise!!
I kept this one really simple, I quilted horizontal lines on the white strips. I think it's ideal because of all the busy colors. It's just missing the buttons and the final closing. The backing, of course, is the usual Ikea fabric. Hope you like it! Hope Joana likes it! I sure do!

2 comentários:

  1. se calhar como ainda nao estas mt habituada `´a nova máquina, tens o fio com muita tensão e isso ~provoca os repuxões. mas lá que está muito gira, lá isso está. de certeza que a destinatária sortuda vai adorar!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Não, esta foi "quiltada" à mão, ainda nem tinha a nova máquina. Mas sim, quando cozo gosto de ter a linha apertada porque parece-me que faz destacar a altura da colcha e fica com um ar mais fofinho. Mas pelos vistos abusei.:) Vamos ver. achas que gosta? é para a nossa amiga comum que felizmente não conhece o meu blog.heheheh

    ResponderEliminar