quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

Bare with me...

I need to capture this moment properly, ok? I know I've never seen this much fuss over a sewing machine, but what can I say? I'm excited and have no way of trying it out for the next 5 hours or so...
I can't even open it, Because I'm afraid I wont be able to put it back properly and damage something while transporting it back home...
It's kind of heavy, about 10kg, but also huge, because it carries THIS inside (and the sewing machine, of course ;)):

Have I mentioned I have no idea what most of these parts are for? So the next hours will be for instruction manual reading. Oh yeah, and working, must not forget about the work....

And THEN I have all the bonus offers! Thanks you Sewing Machine Direct!
 
Look at all these colors! And they are much larger than I expected them to be. Also, they were so kind to include the plug adapter. I had one from when I bought my first sewing machine, but this is great, because this way my sister wont have to buy one. I have loads of bobins and needles, I've never seen so many sewing machine needles together. It was like an early Christmas, I an really giddy :)

2 comentários:

  1. uauuu tens boas razões para estar entusiasmada! só esses carrinhos de linhas já me deixaram com água na boca! e nao te preocupes em relaçao a naao saberes para que sao algumas peças, quando recebi a minha maquina acho que foi a primeira vez na vida que me dei ao trabalho de ler o manuaal de instuçoes e bem valeu a pena!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bem eu já li e ainda fiquei mais com a ideia que não percebo nada disto.lol. mas como também ainda não consegui desempacotar a máquina, espero que quando estiver em frente à máquina faça mais sentido. As linhas são lindas!! Esperava uns carrinhos pequenos, mas são bem maiores, de todas as cores do arco iris e mais umas quantas :D nunca tive tantas linhas na minha vida! E pés... e agulhas... :)E vontade de ir para casa!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar