terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

Baby steps...

So I've officially taken my first baby steps on free motion quilting. First attempt didn't go so well, wrong thread, had to change it, take out all the stipling I had already done (not easy!) and start all over. By that time I was a bit exasperated, also I had to come back to the shop, so I didn't do much of it. Here it is!

The free motion quilting only a true loved one could love ;)
Now I'm a bit worried, because I've noticed the first thread that kept breaking left some trails on my machine, up where the thread goes before arriving at the needle. I'm pretty sure that isn't ok, but although I can see it, I can't really reach it, so I have no idea how to get it of...And it's bumming me out!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário