sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

An update... [Blogtoberfest Day 9]

Hello!
Well, today would be one of those days that, if it wasn't for blogtoberfest, I wouldn't write. First because I feel very lethargic, it's raining a lot, it's very dark outside just makes you want to sleep in and drink some tea and watch some of your favourite movies. But I can't because I have to work every freakin day of the week! Except tomorrow, when I have my day off, because I get to have those twice a month...

So anyway, yesterday I started to hand quilt. I know I'll feel really good and proud once I'm done, except I don't know when that will be, since it will take me forever to finish. Also, due to the thickness of my batting, same reason I couldn't machine quilt the thing, it's really hard to rock the needle, so my stiches tend to be longer and more apart than I whished. Don't know how it will turn out, but I'm hoping by the end of this project I'll be much more experienced in hand quilting so it will be a really great learning oportunity. Whether it is "offerable" is a completely different issue...

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário